TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Robsons property Limited do not in any circumstances accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of any advertisement or message.
2. All material published on Digs4you.com (hereinafter ‘we’ , ‘our’) is published in good faith. Robsons property Limited do not inspect any of the properties appearing on the site and cannot confirm or accept responsibility for the accuracy of any property details provided on the site.
3. Robsons property Limited do not endorse any of the accommodation that appear and can’t make any guarantees of their availability, quality, compliance with relevant laws and regulations nor any guarantees about the reliability, honesty or behaviour of the landlords and cannot be held responsible for any resulting loss or damages of any nature whatsoever and however arising.
4. Robsons property Limited do not endorse any of the people that appear on the site and cannot make any guarantees of the credit worthiness, honesty, behaviour, rental history or ability to pay rent of any of the people listed with us and cannot be held responsible for any resulting loss or damages of any nature whatsoever and however arising.
1. Advertisers where appropriate on Digs4you.com must only publish information on the website which to the best of their knowledge is true and accurate and not in any way misleading.
2. Advertisers may not publish offensive content, this includes content that contains offensive language, overtly sexually explicit content, is unlawful, abusive, libellous, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or harassing. Advertisers may not publish content that encourages behaviour that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
3. Advertisers warrant that all uploaded photographs are current and accurate representations of the accommodation available for let and that the copyright in the photographs are owned or controlled by the Advertiser. Advertisers warrant that all photographs submitted by them and uploaded by Robsons property Limited do not contain material that may be regarded as sexually explicit, illegal, inflammatory, offensive or obscene.
4. Whilst Robsons property Limited aims to moderate all content, Robsons property Limited does not guarantee that offensive or inappropriate material will be immediately removed or deleted from the website. Failure by Robsons property Limited to remove or delete offensive or inappropriate content does not waive our right to remove or delete offensive or inappropriate content in subsequent or similar cases.
5. Must provide phone number for prospective tenants/ guests to arrange a viewing and/or provide address including post code
1. Robsons property Limited reserves the right to refuse to list and or deactivate advertisements or edit content which it deems is in violation of paragraph 2 – 3 above at its sole discretion. In such cases no refunds will be given and Robsons property Limited reserves the right to cancel contractual relations with any Advertiser.
2. Where the Advertiser is a consumer pursuant to the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 they may cancel the placement of an advertisement within 7 days of the day after the day that the order was placed. The consumer accepts that where Robsons property Limited has begun providing services in relation to the Advertisement before expiry of the 7 day period the right to cancel is lost. The consumer agrees that Robsons property Limited will begin providing services in relation to the order 2 working days prior to the agreed publication date of the advertisement and a valid cancellation can only occur prior to the commencement of such services.
3. Where Robsons property Limited commits a publishing error in relation to an advertisement the Advertiser may cancel the order and shall be entitled to a refund or allow Robsons property Limited to re-insert the advertisement or adjust the cost. The right of cancellation, re-insertion, refund and adjustment shall not apply where the error or misprint fails to materially detract from the totality of the advertisement.
1. Due to the nature of software and the internet Robsons property Limited cannot guarantee uninterrupted or error free access to or running of this site or the transactions conducted through it and we shall not be liable for any failure in processing your details due to software or internet errors or viruses or unavailability, or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
2. Robsons property Limited do not accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of this website or its contents.
3. Whilst Robsons property Limited makes every effort to ensure accuracy the pages contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. Robsons property Limited assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions in this website.
4. Robsons property Limited reserve the right to amend and update information on the website. We accept neither responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date nor liability for any failure to do so.
5. All express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to our service, our website or any information or service provided through our website are strictly excluded. We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our website is accurate, but please note that all materials and information on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis.
6. In no event shall Robsons property Ltd or its affiliates be liable to you as a user or advertiser or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profits, business revenue or consequential loss whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory or liability, arising out of or in connection with our services, the content or any website linked to or referenced from the website.
1. You may view digs4you.com and print hard copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also permit your computer to make a transient copy of the contents of this website for online viewing only You may not copy any contents of this website to third parties including but not limited to caching. Any infringement of Robsons property Limited’s intellectual property rights including through copying whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, distribution, adaptation, broadcasting, republishing is prohibited and shall be strictly enforced.
2. Unless otherwise specified the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the contents of all the pages in this web site are owned or licensed to Robsons property Limited.
3. Written permission is required to use the Digs4You.com corporate logo. Please send requests to the below address:
Evans business centre,
skippers lane industrial estate
1. Robsons property Limited’s terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
2. The placing of an order for an advertisement amounts to an acceptance of these terms to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. No variation shall be binding unless agreed in writing.
3. If any provision of these terms is held to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, these terms shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision. No waiver by Robsons property Limited shall be effective except in relation to the matter in respect of which it was specifically given.
4. Nothing in these terms is intended to confer on any person any right to enforce any provision of these terms which that person would not have had but for the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
These terms shall be construed under and governed by the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.